Vitamin C Powder provides a cost effective way to achieve high dose vitamin C
supplementation by providing 2350mg per serving. Essential support for a healthy immune system. Potent antioxidant. Proven to help with viral and bacterial infections. Necessary for healthy adrenals.
Because human bodies cannot make vitamin C, we must consume it from our diet.
Daily intake is vital.
Vitamin C plays a role in maintaining the health of the body’s connective tissue, immune health
and acts as an antioxidant.
Main factors in Vitamin C deficiency:
- Alcohol abuse or recreational drugs.
- Restrictive diets, limited in fruit and vegetable intake.
- Any medical condition affecting the ability to digest and absorb food.
- Being elderly, on a restrictive diet.
- Being pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Hypoallergenic, buffered, powder form.
- Tasty orange flavour.
- Powder format allows for easier dosing.
- The buffering agents allow for high dose intake of Vitamin C with reduced risk of
- Provides significant amounts of calcium and magnesium.
- Provides additional acid buffering ability, plus vitamin C support for the allergic individual.
- Vitamin C works as a natural antihistamine in allergies, by destroying the molecular structure
of histamine, thereby decreasing the quantity in the blood.
- Gastrointestinal reflux disease (GERD) and acidity are more common in people with
asthma and allergies, and research shows it can trigger asthma symptoms.
- Immune support.
- Cold and flu support.
- Allergy support.
- Antioxidant protection.
- Skin health – Collagen support.
- Adrenal support especially adrenal fatigue.
- Detoxification support.
- Enhances uptake of calcium & magnesium.
Add 1 level scoop to 125ml - 250ml water and stir to dissolve.
Consult with your doctor before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive.
Do not use if you are sensitive or allergic to the ingredients.
The product information provided is for educational purposes and is not intended as either diagnosis or treatment of any disease, nor does it replace professional medical advice. Report any symptoms to your doctor or health care practitioner to ensure appropriate medical care. Do not stop using any prescription medication without first consulting with your doctor. Due to the unique nature of each individual person’s health, specific results cannot be guaranteed and may vary from person to person. Please read ingredients and dosages carefully.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council (MCC). This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.